Congratulations to Rob King on his promotion from Captain to … [Read More...]
5 days ago
On Thursday 14 March 2019 at 1421 hours, Kensington Companies 18, 21, and 25 along with Chiefs 705 Bravo and Delta, were dispatched with surrounding companies for a report of a townhome on fire with HazMat involvement on Ingram Terrace.
Co. 18 arrived to find a 3 story, end-of-the-row townhome with fire in the rear on all three levels and immediately requested the 2nd alarm be dispatched.
The occupants were confirmed out and unharmed, a pet bearded dragon was removed also unharmed, and units worked for an extended time to bring the fire under control.
According to MCFRS PIO Pete Piringer, the cause was improperly discarded smoking materials, causing approximately $600K in damages. Approximately a dozen people were displaced. Photos courtesy @mcfrspio Twitter feed. ... See MoreSee Less
What made it hazmat?
Anthony Tusino Ben Tusino
That's what happens when you have a pet dragon..😂😂
Papa Andoh hope this wasn’t near your house!
Thanks for saving the Beautiful Beardie!
See, smoking kills or at least burns down houses